Field Testing Technician
Moisture Intrusion Solutions – Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $28,000.00 - $50,000.00 Annually (Based on Knowledge and Experience)
Pursuing a career at MIS/NTS means joining a national company and growing team of family-oriented Building Science Professionals who are passionate about providing the best customer service throughout the Building Envelope Industry. Our commitment and dedication to our teammates personal and professional growth is key.
A career with MIS/NTS means you will be provided a competitive salary, 100% paid educational opportunities, on the job training and outstanding health and benefits package. We also offer the experience to catapult you to a lucrative career in the Building Envelope Industry. MIS/NTS has growth opportunities throughout the United States. Our vision is to become the Building Envelope Industry's most trusted partner for Building Science related consulting and testing.
Our company's success depends on its reputation for quality standardized testing, professional consultations, and safety. Whether it is testing in the lab or field, consulting, engaging with customers, or helping our operations run smoothly, every role is essential to delivering total quality assurance to our customers.
Want to join the MIS/NTS family? Well we look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist the Lead Technician with all testing and investigations.
- Assist the Lead Technician with the set up and removal of all testing equipment.
- Always establish and maintain a safe working environment.
- Must use power and hand tools to construct items needed in the testing process.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Up to 75 percent travel is a requirement. Often work at local sites is conducted requiring minimal travel. At times employees are required to travel up to 75% of the time. The company incurs the Per diem cost for lodging, food, and transportation costs during that time.
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Work from heights.
- Work outdoors in both hot and cold climate conditions.
- Must pass an extensive background check along with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Must always follow all safety and quality standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints (A Plus).
- Ability to use measuring devices and make precise cuts to wood using hand and power tools.
- Ability to formulate and solve simple mathematical equations.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have with over two years of safe driving experience.
- Must have reliable transportation punctuality is mandatory.
- Possess basic computer and smart phone skills.
- Possess and display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To keep our employees safe from COVID-19, we follow strict social distancing guidelines and provide PPE to our employees who encounter the public.
To apply, please use our posting at Indeed.